안녕하세요 굿모닝 여러분:)
코로나 기간 잘 지내고 계신가요?
오늘 오클랜드 타카푸나에 위치한 DUKE 어학원 관련하여서 프로모션 업데이트가 되어서 메일 보내드립니다.
이번 스페셜 프로모션은 New Zealand Certificate of English Language Level 3 과정으로써 디플로마 코스 또는 대학교 과정을 위해서 새로 오픈 하였다고 합니다.
SPECIAL PROMOTION – This promotion is a “one-time only” price tolaunch our Level 3 course in July!
Yesterday I sent you an email re thelaunch of our new certificate courses. Applications are open andthe start date is July (exactdate to be confirmed). We are starting with Level 3 and we will also have Level 4 following in August. These courses will provide a pathway to a diploma course or university.
Name of course: New ZealandCertificate of English Language (NZCEL) Level3 (Applied)
Tuition: 16 week course = $3200instead of $5920
Registration = $100 = 50% discount
Materials =$110 (includes a coursebook and handbook)
- DIOS is open for applications for students to enrol in the Level 3 (Applied) New Zealand Certificate of English Language (NZCEL) Starting date July; this will be followed by Level 4 (Academic) starting in August
- Both these courses together provide a pathway to undergraduate studies at university;
- Details of these courses can be found on on the NZQA Website (www.nzqa.govt.nz).
- Essentially these programmes are designed to equip candidates for university (and other tertiary institutions).
- Level 3 (Applied) is a pre-requisite for entry into Level 4 (Academic) which DIOS will launch later in the year (early August).
- The learning involved in the areas of (Reading, writing, speaking and listening) are integrated to enhance understanding of the study skills required at undergraduate level.
Timeframe for the Programme
- The timeframe for the DIOS course is 16 weeks (5 days a week); this involves face-to-face and self-paced learning amounting to 600 hours.
- two weeks break will be added to this timeframe where the programme dates involve school holidays;
- where there is demand, DIOS can alter this schedule to accommodate part-time attendance;
- Application for the Level 3 (Applied) programme is open with classes ready to commence early July; a Level 4 (Academic) programme will coincide with the completion date of the Level 3 (Applied) programme.
Level of language
- 1). Students must be a speaker of English as an additional language
- 2).Hold a NZCEL Applied level 3 to be able to join our Level 4 course
- 3) pass the DIOS entry test, or IELTS that meets the requirements for the course (or equivalent exam)
- 4) Age minimum is 16yrs
- 5) Must be a NZ citizen, permanent resident, hold a certificate of Refugee Status OR have a Student Visa for the length of the course
NZCEL 의 장점은 여러번 포스트 하였는데, 뉴질랜드 교육기관 NZQA에서 인정하는 영어 코스로써, 코스 수료 후 아이엘츠 0.5 이상으로 인정받는 시스템 입니다.
이번 코스는 7월에 오픈하며, 아래와 같이 금액을 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
16주 학비 : $5,920 → $3,200
등록 비 : $100 → $50
교재 비 : $110